Lea Salonga - The Story of My Life: Lea Salonga Live from Manila - 2019 Album


01 - BYU Chamber Orchestra - Lea Salonga Overture_ Sun and Moon _ A Whole New World _ I Dreamed a Dream _ On My Own _ Reflection (Live).mp3
01 - Lea Salonga - Something's Coming (From _West Side Story_) [Live].mp3
02 - Lea Salonga - Another Hundred People (From _Company_) [Live].mp3
02 - Lea Salonga - Introduction to Burn (Live).mp3
03 - Lea Salonga - Burn (From _Hamilton_) [Live].mp3
03 - Lea Salonga - Introduction of Kory Katseanes & the BYU Chamber Orchestra (Live).mp3
04 - Lea Salonga - Introduction to I Enjoy Being a Girl (Live).mp3
04 - Lea Salonga - Send in the Clowns (From _A Little Night Music_) [Live].mp3
05 - Lea Salonga - I Enjoy Being a Girl (From _Flower Drum Song_) [Live].mp3
05 - Lea Salonga - Introduction to I Dreamed a Dream & On My Own (Live).mp3
06 - Lea Salonga - I Dreamed a Dream (From _Les misérables_) [Live].mp3
06 - Lea Salonga - Introduction to Reflection (Live).mp3
07 - Lea Salonga - On My Own (From _Les misérables_) [Live].mp3
07 - Lea Salonga - Reflection (From _Mulan_) [Live].mp3
08 - Lea Salonga - Introduction to Let It Go (Live).mp3
08 - Lea Salonga - Recognition of Kory Katseanes, the BYU Chamber Orchestra & Cesar Aguas (Live).mp3
09 - Lea Salonga - Introduction to Defying Gravity (Live).mp3
09 - Lea Salonga - Let It Go (From _Frozen_) [Live].mp3
10 - Lea Salonga - Defying Gravity (From _Wicked_) [Live].mp3
10 - Lea Salonga - Introduction to Story of My Life (Live).mp3
11 - Lea Salonga - Introduction to True Colors (Live).mp3
11 - Lea Salonga - Story of My Life (Live).mp3
12 - Lea Salonga - Introduction to I'd Give My Life for You (Live).mp3
12 - Lea Salonga - True Colors (Live).mp3
13 - Lea Salonga - I'd Give My Life for You (From _Miss Saigon_) [Live].mp3
13 - Lea Salonga - Introduction to ABBA Medley (Live).mp3
14 - Lea Salonga - ABBA Medley_ Mamma Mia _ Take a Chance on Me _ Dancing Queen (Live).mp3
14 - Lea Salonga - Too Much for One Heart (From _Miss Saigon_) [Live].mp3
15 - Audience,30 May 2017 — Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo - Final Applause.mp3
15 - Lea Salonga - Introduction to Legrand-Bergman Medley (Live).mp3
16 - Lea Salonga - Legrand-Bergman Medley_ What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life_ _ The Windmills of Your Mind _ A Piece of Sky (Live).mp3
 
http://fainbory.com/74zX

Post a Comment

0 Comments